Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Confessions of a Cheater or Defining Interfacing Polygamy

I admit it. I can't lie about it anymore. I've been entertaining another website. I tried to resist, but was pulled into it's provocative promise of connecting with prior acquaintances, as well as local peeps. Yes, I joined Facebook, and darn it, I LIKE it!! There, it's out in the open. Open for all to see just one of the things that has kept me away...that, and school, and kids, and a husband in school, and the kids' school, and LAUNDRY (does it EVER end??), and just life in general. But, I think I can make it work. I mean, what's one more thing, right? I will, however, try to ward off those luring me to that other networking site...the "m" space. :)

I have SO much to update here, and will have plenty more with Halloween approaching. I see a marathon posting in my near future.

No comments: